CEO / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE STRATEGIES & INNOVATION
Linkedin page opens in new windowXING page opens in new windowFacebook page opens in new windowPinterest page opens in new windowAndreas Euler is managing director of apprime GmbH. His particular areas of expertise are the development of business development strategies for companies and organizations, as well as the conception of B2B or B2C solutions. His main focus is on aspects of smart functionality, attractive UX design and positive user experiences. The implementation of machine learning projects or AI concepts, as well as AR/VR functionalities are welcome challenges for him, which he skilfully combines with mobile marketing and product profitability. He and his team at apprime GmbH implement the latest state-of-the-art technologies as successful business and consumer applications for companies or start-ups. >> read more
COO / CTO / SYSTEM ARCHITECT
Linkedin page opens in new windowFacebook page opens in new windowPinterest page opens in new windowAnne Neuhäuser manages business operations at apprime. She takes over full control and organisation of the entire operational processes. In doing so, she constantly pursues the orientation of the agency as an innovative, future-oriented and researching company and the supervision of the projects as a full service agency from product development to market launch.
Her special skills lie in structuring and organizing complex use cases in the areas of information and system architecture. After studying business administration in the banking sector, she completed her master’s degree in business informatics and gained several years of experience in application development.
LEAD iOS DEVELOPER / AR & VR SPECIALIST
LEAD ANDROID DEVELOPER
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
BACKEND DEVELOPER / REACT NATIVE APP DEVELOPER
BACKEND DEVELOPER / ML / AI
FRONTEND WEB / BACKEND DEVELOPER
HALL OF FAME
Dr. Grit Euler
ADVISORY BOARD / DIGITAL HEALTH CAREDr. med. Grit Euler is part of our Advisory Board, which assesses the essential basics in dealing with health data, personal data and future-oriented solutions as well as projects in the public sector and determines internal standards.
We are looking for new team members
You are interested in these tasks, are committed and can imagine becoming part of our backend team? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- Development of new apps, interfaces and innovative user interfaces for our customers
- Further development of existing apps
- You enrich our team with your expertise and creativity
- 3+ years experience in development with Android and/or iOS
- At least one published app in the Google Play Store/ iTunes Appstore
- Experience with technologies like: REST, JSON, multi-threading, SQLite
- Experience with testing for Android (JUnit, monkey-runner, etc.) is desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Dynamic intercultural working environment
- Scope for own ideas
- Collegial induction and training
- Responsibility for own projects
- Fair compensation, great team and a lot of fun