City information by Wall AG
Wall AG has commissioned apprime in 2012 to develop an extensive system of server- and client applications that facilitate the editing and publishing of city information for several cities. The service provided by apprime GmbH. included the design of the complete system, the development of the native client apps for Android, iOS and Terminals (Windows), the development of the server application and editing- as well as marketing support. In this project, apprime was able to make use of all of its interdisciplinary strengths, thus proving to be a “one-stop-shop” for the client.
The result is impressive:
- The bluespot City Guide App for Android and iOS – the popular free city guide, with selected locations, high quality images and tours, is currently available for seven German cities. Along with this, users get useful city tools for public transport, shopping and toilet search.
- the Website www.bluespot.de.
- Bluespot is also available on more than 50 terminals in public spaces in Berlin.
Projekt App / Online / Terminals:
City & Event Guide for the following cities: Berlin, Potsdam, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Münster, Hamburg, Karlsruhe
Creation of posters for Berlin, Potsdam, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Münster, Hamburg, Karlsruhe
City marketing involvement and workshops
Editorial work for more than 1600 POI descriptions in 7 cities: Berlin, Potsdam, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Münster, Hamburg, Karlsruhe
- Technical concept design
- GUI design
- App development
- Mobile CMS backend-development
- Product launch
- Editorial work
- Online Website
- mobile Website
- Facebook App
- Terminal Client at bus stops and public places
- Advertising on posters
- Mobile CMS Backend
- Insider Locations
- District highlights
- Visual Guide
- Up-to-date curated content
- Offline content, maps
- Wifi Checkin in selected cities
- Public transport integration
- social sharing
- user ratings
- Editorial system with channel-based publishing workflows